Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tori Kelly Concert

I feel there is something y'all need to know. I'm a massive Tori Kelly fan! I've been one since 2012 and I cannot stop listening. There is something so raw and organic in her talent. She's amazing, a singer that truly is better live than on a record.

A friend and I made the 3.5 hour drive to see her yesterday and I could not have asked for a better day. We waited in line outside the theatre for a couple hours. {and I ran into a co-worker which was hysterical, needless to say my life is a funny continuous meeting of people I know in places I least expect} we hung out, had some ice cream cones and enjoyed each others company before the concert! I loved it! And then rain started pouring around 30 minutes before they opened the doors to the venue. So a few of us girls huddled under my jacket, which turned out to be a really funny situation. {Just imagine 5 girls attempting to huddle under a single jacket to try and keep dry-mainly to keep our nice hair dry}

Us the Duo opened for Tori, they were awesome as well! After the night was over we trekked home for the 3.5 hours (which put me home around 3:30a, but it was so worth it) Great people. Fantastic music. and so we come to the fun part: pictures! (:


xo

p.s. to any Tori Kelly fans out there-yes, she did PYT {so much fangirling}

         This kid and I graduated together and made the trek
                                                            My co-worker and I














 We waited outside for about 2 hours, so stuff like this happened.







No comments:

Post a Comment