Thursday, January 8, 2015

identifying.

I absolutely love and adore my friends. I have such great friends, and the most incredible thing to me is that they are all of the United States. I have such close friends that live miles and miles away. 

Minnesota.
California-soon to be in Tennessee. 
Missouri. 
 
Just to name a few. And then I have friends that are close that live in Kansas, but still miles away. 

What a privilege to have close friends. [and God bless the inventor of FaceTime/Skype] 

I am realizing that I could not go through this life without close friends. I'm a fiercely independent individual, so the idea of me having close friends that live miles away is hard, but I understand we all are our own people, and I love that I get to see my friends live their lives. And I know it wouldn't be the same if everything was the same as it was when we were together. 

I love identifying with friends, what special moments friendships can bring someone. When we can relate and give advice and pour out our dreams and wishes, everything. It's the most simple but complex beautiful relationship on the planet [I think]. Because no matter what under any circumstance those close friends will always be there. What other human on the planet can you treat like family, and "adopt as your own" but friends?  

Friends are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment