Sunday, June 16, 2013

sunday.

i wish everyday was like this sunday. church. picnic. sunshine. and music. that is what my day has consisted of so far. and a time of rest of course. and it isn't even 5 yet! i am so beyond blessed to be surrounded with people that love me, that love the Lord, and desire to serve Him. today has been such a joy to my soul.

beyond today though, and beyond today's joy, i have to continue to find joy even in days that i don't feel it. work can be stressful, and as weird as it is my heart is longing for school to start again, to get back into a routine. i am an individual driven by routine, although i love to be spontaneous, which is almost an oxymoron. i long to travel and see the world, but as for now, i am here, at home, in my routine. and i am ok with that, as long as days like today continue to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment