Saturday, April 27, 2013

vulnerability.

something that never ceases to cause pain to my heart is when friends stop investing in our friendship. i have quite a gifting in being able to make friends quickly. i love people. i love learning about them. where they are from. places they have been. what they like. what they don't. i just love getting to know people. and making friends. there are times though, that distance, and lack of communication gaps us farther apart. even as i write this my heart begins to hurt for friends i long to be in contact with again. people that i want to sow into my life, and encourage me like they once did. but in the midst of pain, in the midst of desiring friends, my heart has to focus upon the One who is always here. His presence is tangible even if His face is not visible, and His voice is not audible. He is the ultimate. He knows. what peace i need to find in the fact that He does indeed know.

No comments:

Post a Comment