Monday, April 22, 2013

Faithfulness.

I meet weekly with a friend of mind, and Jesus so blesses our time together. I learn so much from her, she is married and expecting in August, and as someone who is single, I love learning things from her about married life and being pregnant. As I continue to grow older, I have remind myself of God's faithfulness. Even when I don't want to. Even when it's hard. And when I don't understand, I have to continually remind myself that He is indeed Faithful to His children. He knows what we need. More than we even do. It's hard to grasp, because we are humans. We know everything. Right? We know whats best. Wrong. As I watch my friends get married, have babies, etc. I sometimes let my flesh take over my mind (never a good decision) and I start to focus on the small things I don't have. Instead I should be looking to Christ and realizing everything He has given me, and even though I may not be experiencing the season my friends are He is still so good, so faithful, so loving and so true. That has to be my focus. That is why I am living, to bring Him honor. To do what He asks of me. That's my sole purpose. To rely on His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment