Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Voices

Noise. Voices. It's what surrounds me at this very moment. Sitting in my schools cafeteria is quite the place to be. So many conversations. So many hilarious moments, or so it seems from the loud laughter entering my ears. As I sit here I am thinking about the voices I allow myself to listen to. Are they good voices? Are they having a good impact on my life? Or are they voices full of negativity that make me think less of myself? We all desire to listen to the good voices I think. But that is much more difficult. With good influences comes constructive criticism especially if the voices we listen to are people we see frequently. Choosing who you listen to, or what you allow yourself to listen to, can affect how little or how much you think of yourself. So I beg you dear reader, be very careful when deciding which voices you allow yourself to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment