Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dreaming.

One of my favorite things on earth to do is to dream. More or less day dream. Imagine how I want to live life after being "grown up." after school, when I start "real life." Nothing makes me more excited than this imagination I have! I love thinking about all the adventures I may have outside of my hometown. I think of all the people I will meet, all the music I can play, all the coffee shops I can stumble upon. It's wonderful sometimes to think about these things. Especially when I begin to feel trapped here by school, with no desire to continue to learn. Then I begin to come back into the reality that so many people don't have the opportunity to learn like I do. And so they cycle continues.

I want so badly to live in a city (or town) that inspires me! I want to be able to have friends who desperately want Jesus, and who will come over to my home and share eternal experiences. I want to have friends over just to sip coffee and tea, and talk with me. I want to be able to make my own food, haha, that is one of my absolute favorite things to think about. I want to travel, and go "adventuring". Road trips with friends sound like the most delightful thing in the world right now. My heart wants so many things....so so many things, and I continually have to remind myself that He has such big plans for me. Although I struggle here, He knows I do, He is here to comfort me, and hold my heart. He knows what He is doing, and even though I don't entirely understand I have to trust...that is so hard and so "not human" for us. To truly and absolutely trust someone.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."


No comments:

Post a Comment