Sunday, July 12, 2015

Me.

I'm nearly 22, which is a short amount of life to live in the grand scheme of things. But in my short life I have recently realized there is a particular way that people expect me to do things. And recently I've realized that I don't like that at all.
at all.

It's not that people have unambitious expectations of me. And it's not that people don't like what I've decided to do with my life. They just seem to have a very specific idea of what they think I should do, or what they want me to do, and it's not at all what I want.

Sometimes it is interesting to see what other people thought I would do. But it's not when it's delivered in a "I know better than you" type of attitude.

Basically.

It's nice when people actually want to know what you're interested in, and what you want...rather than what you're interested in so they can plan your life for you.

capeesh?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment