Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day.

I love this time of year. Getting to be with family, etc. But every year, I have to remind myself how blessed I am. In my "world", there isn't a lot of poverty, there aren't a lot of people I know that go hungry. Everyone celebrates Christmas and gets gifts. It's a good smack in the face sometimes to realize not everyone lives the life I live. 

Now I don't come from a super well off family, and I'm fine with that. I enjoy them and enjoy working hard for what I have. Yes, sometimes it's tough to try and balance work and school and church, and all other activities, but such is life for me. I wouldn't change it for anything. The Lord has blessed me, and what a better time to declare thankfulness than now in this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment