Sunday, July 7, 2013

sundays.

i know i post on sundays a lot. but of any other day of the week i love this day the most. and apparently it is my most eventful day of the week.

today was wonderful. in every way. last night i was up, wondering and pondering some things. and today. shocker. what i was thinking about was what pastor spoke about. i was able to be a part of the worship team. which is always a blessing. after church i got to go to our pastors house with some other friends and then i helped with youth group. and went to a movie.

by far though, the best part of the night was with my friend jeni. she is so sweet. and loves the Lord with a pure heart. she and i were discussing what we really thought the Lord was calling us to. she so blessed me tonight. at one point she wanted to show me a worship song "Oceans" by Hillsong (it's fantastic) and she asked if it was alright if we just turned off the light. and just focused on Him. what a blessing it is to have friends that desire to seek His face with you.

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders. 
Let me walk upon the waters, where ever You would call me. 
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
and my faith will be made stronger
in the presence of my Savior.

"Oceans"

No comments:

Post a Comment