Wednesday, May 29, 2013

making time.

never before have i felt so busy. working over 40 hours every week, can make one quite overwhelmed. but as i step into this chaos it makes me appreciate my Savior all the more. when working gets hard, i remind myself to work as if working for Him. when all i want to do is rest, i remind myself that it is time to face the day the God has given me. 
what precious times i have had with my Savior. there is such peace in His presence. playing worship music, and spending time in His Word, can do wonders for a weary soul. even in the midst of working i am trying to find ways to serve. when my head hits the pillow at night, i want to know that i gave everything i could, and i served with my heart, showing grace and mercy to those He has put in my path. what love can be shown when you work hard for the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment