Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Finals!

I'm ecstatic about finals.

(if I was holding a mic this is when I would tap it and repeat what I said)

I'm so excited to be done with this semester of school!! Not because it's been a bad semester or I haven't liked teachers or anything like that. but simply because I want it to be summer. I want to run around outside and for pete's sake I even want to mow. This school thing can get me kind of stir crazy.

but now I have to focus....just a matter of hours now and I'll be free for a while. As someone who took summer classes last year...this summer is going to be bliss. And with moving to a new city and meeting new people next year, and getting to be around some of my best friends and living only blocks from them instead of miles, I would think you'd be happy if you were me too!

ok. now back to studying.

humph.

(but gah so much excitement)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment